Saturday, June 13, 2015

Computer Problems, Organizing Coupons

I have been very busy lately and have not been able to keep up with posting my shopping trips as I would like to.  My desktop is being repaired currently, some of my hardware gave out so I am waiting on new parts to come in so I can get back up and running with my own computer.  While my computer is being repaired I am sharing my husband's computer with him.  The other day when I was working on a few things my husband's computer stopped displaying after the power cut out briefly so that set me back on my postings as well.  I am going to try to go back and post my transactions from the past week or so that I have not had a chance to yet.

Some good news though, I found a few old zipper binders in my closet so I have been busy the past few days on rearranging and organizing my coupons and rain checks.  I decided to move all of my food coupons into the larger of the zipper binders I found and kept all of my non-food coupons in my blue binder.  The smaller zipper binder is only 1/2in so I plan on using that to hold my store coupons and rain checks.  I am still working on setting that up, I hope that everything will fit into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment